Beaumaris Gaol (jail) is a disused Victorian prison and 17th century courthouse located on the Isle of Anglesey, North Wales. The jail was built in 1829, the building was expanded in 1867 but was closed just 11 years later.
The building has had many uses over the years, although the building has had many uses it still remains largely unaltered and is now a museum.
Join us as we delve into the darkness of this disused Victorian jail steeped in history.
Whether you are a first time ghost hunter or an experienced ghost hunter this location is one not to be missed.
- Work in smaller and more personal groups
- Take part in a variety of activities such as Seances and more
- Access to ghost hunting equipment such as K-II, trigger objects, ghost meters, EDI’s etc.
- Opportunities to conduct lone vigils for those feeling brave
- A friendly and experienced team of investigators offering help and advice throughout the night
- Qualified first aider present
Please read terms & conditions before booking, by booking you agree to our terms & conditions including our terms & Conditions relating to coronavirus – View Terms & Conditions