Bensham Grove Ghost Hunts
There are are many spooky goings on at Bensham particularly from a female spirit said to be Elizabeth Spence Watson. Dark shadows are seen moving around the building, rapid drops in temperature, disembodied voices and the sounds of children’s voices along with the sounds of footsteps. You will get to investigate the areas of the building where the most paranormal activity has been witnessed, which is over three floors, including the attic which has never been modernised
- Work in smaller and more personal groups
- Take part in a variety of activities such as Seances and more
- Access to ghost hunting equipment such as K-II, trigger objects, ghost meters, EDI’s etc.
- Opportunities to conduct lone vigils for those feeling brave
- A friendly and experienced team of investigators offering help and advice throughout the night
- Qualified first aider present
- Tea, coffee, cordial and biscuits included in the cost
Tea, coffee, juices and light snacks provided during this event at the scheduled break times, to help the environment we ask you bring your own travel mugs for your drinks.
Parking is available at the location. The carpark has limited spaces, please be aware an alternative may need to found.
Arrival is 15 minutes before the event start time, early admittance is not permitted.
Further information will be sent to all attendees via email 5 Days before the event.
On some events we offer a deposit option, where this option is available you can book with a non-refundable deposit by booking with a deposit you agree to paying any outstanding balance one month prior to the event. Or you can pay in full at the time booking.
Where you choose to pay with paypal , you can choose paypal pay in 3. where you can spread the cost of your booking in 3 installments see paypal for more details.
Not suitable for wheelchair users.
For people with walking difficulties or mobility issues please contact us before booking.
All attendees must be aged 18 years or over
Not suitable for pregnant ladies
Flat gripped footwear must be worn no heels.
Availability & Prices
Saturday 6th April 2024
9pm – 2am
£39.00 per person