About St Johns House
St Johns House is a Jacobean mansion located in the historic town of Warwick, the building has a history spanning almost 900 years. The land on which it stands was originally used as a hospital in the 12th century.
The current house has been used as a private residence, a school and administrative offices of the War Department.
Latterly the building was bought by Warwickshire County Council and turned into a museum, which opened to the public in 1960.
St John’s House has had many uses over the years its not surprising why there are so many reports of paranormal activity, the sounds of children’s laughter, footsteps and ghostly figures lurking in the corridors.
Will you meet the spirits of the two sisters who in their attempt to drive you away the historic Jacobean Mansion? It is thought the two sisters met tragic ends at the house.
- Work in smaller and more personal groups
- Take part in a variety of activities such as Ouija Boards, Table Tipping, Glass Divination, Seances and more
- Access to ghost hunting equipment such as K-II, trigger objects, ghost meters, EDI’s etc.
- Opportunities to conduct lone vigils for those feeling brave
- A friendly and experienced team of investigators offering help and advice throughout the night
- Qualified first aider present
Date: Saturday 13th August 2022
Time: 09:30pm – 02:30am (Arrival 9:15pm)
Parking is available at this location
Tea, coffee, cordial and biscuits available and included in the cost.
On events that are priced at £40 or above we offer a non refundable deposit option of £20 per person and the remaining due one month prior to the event.
The easiest & simplest way to book is online via our website, however if you are having problems with our website or would prefer to book over the phone please call our office on 0330 122 0063. Please note calls will only be answered during office hours.
When booking using the deposit option you agree to pay any outstanding balance one month prior to the event.
All prices are subject to change, without any notice given.
Please read all our terms and conditions before booking.