About Bron Y Garth Hospital
Bron Y Garth hospital is located in Penryhndeudraeth, North Wales and in 1838 became Ffestiniog union workhouse, it housed the poor and the homeless of the area. There is 28,000sq feet of building, including an onsite prison and mortuary. The most unruly of inmates would have been sent to the prisons cells which were designed for hard labour.
In 1954 the workhouse became a care home for the elderly and after a period of modernisation the workhouse become Bron Y Garth community hospital until its closure in 2009. For many years the buildings have been left empty and decaying.
Although the building has been left to decay the buildings still contain many of its fixtures and fittings from its time as a hospital.
On your ghost hunt at Bron Y Garth Hospital you will get to investigate many areas of this abandoned hospital where paranormal activity is often reported, Including full body apparitions, dark shadows moving around the buildings many rooms and disembodied voices.
Join us at this huge building and be part of our paranormal investigation where you become the paranormal investigator for the night. If you’re brave enough?
- Work in smaller and more personal groups
- Take part in a variety of activities including Table Tipping, Ouija Boards, Glass Divination and more
- Access to ghost hunting equipment such as K-II emf meters, EDI+ meters, Spirit Box, Trigger Objects and more
- A friendly and experienced team of investigators providing support and advice throughout the night
- Lone vigils for those feeling brave
- Qualified first aider present
- Fully insured events company
- Time to conduct your own investigations
- 18 years + Only
- Not suitable for individuals with mobility problems
Event Date: Saturday 30th April 2022
Times: 8.30pm – 1.30am (Guest Arrival 8.15pm)
Location: Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd LL48 6HE – Get Directions
Car Parking available onsite
An event information email will be sent out to all guests one week prior to the event
Tea, coffee, cordial and biscuits available and included in the cost.
On events that are priced at £40 or above we offer a non refundable deposit option of £20 per person and the remaining due one month prior to the event.
The easiest & simplest way to book is online via our website, however if you are having problems with our website or would prefer to book over the phone please call our office on 0330 122 0063. Please note calls will only be answered during office hours.
When booking using the deposit option you agree to pay any outstanding balance one month prior to the event.
All prices are subject to change, without any notice given.
Please read all our terms and conditions before booking.