About 30 East Drive
Will you dare to enter the infamous poltergeist house that is 30 East Drive in Pontefract, West Yorkshire?
When the Pritchard family moved into this unassuming house in 1966 they thought they had found their dream home, that was until the poltergeist now known as ‘Fred’ started to target the family with strange and unexplainable events which over the years grew increasingly frightening and violent.
As documented in the film based on the events which took place in the house, ‘when the lights went out’, Fred aimed his most aggressive and terrifying attacks at the Pritchard’s young children, Phillip and Diane.
With activity in abundance at this location, we can honestly say that all the times we have visited, we have never left disappointed. Objects get moved, doors close, doors open, foot steps are heard, figures are seen walking the stairs and landing and apparitions are often captured on camera in the mirror at the bottom of the stairs and things are thrown around the house. Most recently in a fit of temper, Fred trashed Diane’s bedroom. Who will be brave enough to do a lone vigil in the completely dark, cold and frightening coal house?
A highly recommended location for a ghost hunt. Who will you find lurking behind a door or in one of the bedrooms?
- Work in small and more personal groups
- Take part in a variety of activities including table tipping and glass divination
- Access to ghost hunting equipment such as K-II devices, trigger objects and ghost meters
- Opportunities to conduct lone vigils (for those feeling brave enough)
- Hot and cold drinks and light snacks provided throughout the night and included in the cost
- A friendly and experienced team of investigators offering support and advise throughout the night
- Access to all areas of the house
- Qualified first aider present
- Fully insured ghost hunt event
Date: Sunday 15th May 2022
Time: 10pm – 02:30am (Arrival 9.45pm)
Optional sleepover available from 2.30am – 8am, additional cost of £10 per person (must be booked with us in advance.
Parking and arrival instructions will be sent to all guests via email one week prior to the event.
Tea, coffee, cordial and biscuits available and included in the cost.
On events that are priced at £40 or above we offer a non refundable deposit option of £20 per person and the remaining due one month prior to the event.
The easiest & simplest way to book is online via our website, however if you are having problems with our website or would prefer to book over the phone please call our office on 0330 122 0063. Please note calls will only be answered during office hours.
When booking using the deposit option you agree to pay any outstanding balance one month prior to the event.
All prices are subject to change, without any notice given.
Please read all our terms and conditions before booking.